Suburban Office Equipment Inc.
In Historic Ardmore's shopping district, Suburban Office Equipment has been serving the community since 1927. The only original building left on East Lancaster Avenue, the third generation family-run store keeps an eclectic inventory of items. Shoppers can purchase various office supplies, printers, copy supplies, ink and toner, art supplies, collectibles, calenders and fine writing instruments, as well as various printing services and paper shredding. For commercial business, the shop has in-house paper shredding service; repairs copy machines, fax machines, printers and shredders; and facilitates sales of commercial machines for office use.
- Fax: 610-896-6090
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Wed, 8:30am - 8pm; Sat, 9:30am - 5pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1927
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Office supplies, art supplies, printers, ink and toner, copy machines, repairs, calenders, collectibles
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Repair, Shipping
- Parking: On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: "For a business to survive through every economic twist and turn from 1927 to the present day, it is a true indication of how supportive the community we serve is."
- What's the most overlooked, must-have office item?: "A fine writing instrument, especially for business owners that need to sign documents professionally on a regular basis."