South Ardmore Park
The South Ardmore Park and Playground encompass an entire city block's worth of green open space. With two complete soccer fields, two full-size basketball courts, five tennis courts, three different playground set-ups and a walking trail that spans the perimeter of the park, there is something for everyone to enjoy the outdoors. Benches are spread out in various places around the park, especially near the walking path, giving you an opportunity to sit down among the trees, flowers and sun. A separate dog walking path at the end of the park gives both animals and humans a quiet, relaxing outdoor walking environment that is close to home.
- Hours: Open from dawn until dusk.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: This park is large enough to accommodate large games on the two full-size regulation soccer fields. Pick-up games have formed over the weekends and give both players and spectators of soccer a great place to enjoy their sport.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No outside food, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, See-saw, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables