Dr. Michael Wollock is a general dentist in Ardmore. He was nominated for one of Main Line Today's Top Dentists of 2010.
- Hours: As early as 7am, as late as 8pm, with some Saturdays.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2003
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most insurances gladly accepted. Generous payment plans offered. An Affordable Dental Plan, as low as $199/year.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Doctor of Dental Medicine. Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service while serving as a captain and dentist in the United States Air Force. Invisalign Preferred Dentist certified since 2003.
- Accreditations/certifications: Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, Invisalgin Preferred Provider (clear braces), Cosmetic Smile Design
- Affiliations: American Dental Association, Academy of General Dentistry, Stomatology (the oldest U.S. dental society), Main Line Dental Society Board Member, Over 14 years of dedication to my patients and my profession.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: My family and I reside in Lower Merion. My patients are my neighbors, friends, and acquaintances. As an individual and business owner I actively participate in multiple community organizations. I am proud to call Lower Merion my home.
- Specialties: Cosmetic dentistry, General dentistry