Merion Fire Co. of Ardmore is a Lower Merion Township's oldest fire company. The company was established in January of 1890 and is serves the areas of Ardmore as well as communities served by the Narberth, Penn Wynne, Bryn Mawr and Gladwyne fire departments. The current chief and deputy chief are Tom Hayden and Chuck Powers, respectively. The MFCA is also open for kid's birthday parties. Reservations may be made online at Merion Fire Company of Ardmore's website.
- Hours: 24/7 (on-call)
- Founding Date: 1890
- Number of firefighters: 45
- Type: Professional, Volunteer