Main Line YMCA
Main Line YMCA, a branch of Philadelphia YMCAs, is a non-profit community organization that aims to help patrons find a healthy body, mind and spirit. This location offers general and aquatic exercise classes weekly. While membership is required, some programs are open to the community, such as first aid and CPR courses. A day camp, a library, knitting courses, book clubs, and English conversation classes are only a few of the programs that make this organization so worthwhile for the community.
- Fax: 610-645-0658
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10pm; Sat, 7:30am - 9pm; Sun, 7:30am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Child, Corporate, Group/family, Military, Senior
- Membership info: Scholarships for families, children, teens and seniors
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Sports played: Gymnastics
- Competition level: High school
- Genders: Mixed