The goal of the Live Well Holistic Health Center is simple. Treat the whole body, mind and spirit for good health and a longer life. With a natural, holistic approach to treating a wide range of health conditions, holistic health professional Martin Orimenko combines a number of treatments to improve overall health and resolve problems. Using gentle chiropractic and body work, acupuncture and acupressure, nutrition, cleansing and ayurveda, emotional and lifestyle counseling and natural supplement prescriptions, the center treats conditions such as neck pain, back pain, fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, children's health ailments, blood sugar imbalances and much more. Make an appointment for a free consultation and check out the holistic approach to medical treatment.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Fri, 9am - 5pm; Wed, Thu, 1pm - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: We are not in-network with any insurance carriers, but if your insurance will cover out-of-network chiropractic, we'd be happy to provide you with a 'superbill' so you can submit it to your carrier for reimbursement.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Licenses: Martin Orimenko is a licensed chiropractor, acupuncturist, nutritionist and naturopath.
- Free consultation: Yes
- Financial assistance: Discounts and subsidies
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Specialties: Herbal Medicine