Located on a quiet block in the heart of Ardmore's residential neighborhood, John's Sneaks offers discounted sneakers for men, women and children in even the hardest-to-find sizes. Its owners set out on a mission in 1972 to provide high-performance athletic shoes of all kinds to customers at extremely discounted prices; on average, most sneakers cost 50-70 percent off regular retail prices.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 10am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; Mon, closed. Sun in July and August, closed.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: High-performance athletic sneakers
- Services: Gift certificates
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: "This community is really friendly and personal. You get to know everyone as your neighbors, associates and friends."
- Shoe brands: Nike, Asics, Wilson, Adidas and more. Inventory fluctuates to include multiple brands.
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Serious runners should change their sneakers every four months to prevent injury.