Harry's Treasures and Collectibles
Antiques and collectibles fans rejoice! Harry's Treasures and Collectibles is a treasure trove and testament to the fine art of identifying and procuring unique items, estate collections and historical artifacts.
The store's namesake and neighborhood icon, Harry, is constantly on the hunt for new and exciting items to showcase so that regular buyers have a different experience each visit.
Home furnishings, complete and partial estate collections, fine china, artwork, solid wood furniture and antique and costume jewelry can be found throughout the shop.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 5:30pm; Sun, closed. On the first Friday of each month the store is open until 9pm.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Antique collectibles, solid wood furniture, home decorations, antique jewelry, artwork, china, partial and complete estates, costume jewelry
- Services: Delivery
- What makes this community special?: To be able to live, work and play in the same neighborhood is really incredible. Getting to know your neighbors and helping each other improve our quality of life is a great gift of this community.
- What is one question to ask before buying an antique or collectible?: Always confirm the age of the item and who made it before you purchase. Check the quality of wooden furniture to ensure there is no major damage.
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Number of dealers: 1
- Antiques services: Appraisal