For families and outdoor activities fans, General Wayne Park in Merion Station is an excellent venue for a variety of fun. Featuring a full-size baseball diamond, basketball court, tennis courts and two playground jungle gyms, the park is compact, yet feels far away from the nearby surroundings. Plenty of shade covers the park in summer, giving kids and parents a break from the heat and sun. The picnic table area can accommodate several families. A walking trail can be used for dog-walking and circles the property.
- Hours: Closed dusk until dawn
- Parking: On-street: free
- Are there any interesting facts about this location?: While this park is small, it has plenty of activity centers and variation to keep the community happy. The community is working on a planting event for flowers and trees in the coming months.
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Services: Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No fires, No smoking
- Features: Jungle gym, Merry-go-round, Slides, Swings
- Facilities (playgrounds): Benches, Restrooms, Tables