A small, unassuming store, Dandelion carries jewelry, watches, and a few other accessories from their store brand as well as third-party brands. This store supports local artists and will carry items for sale from artists in the area. Ample parking can be found on street and in the free lots. Right across the way from a Septa stop, Dandelion is very accessible. Repair work is available, but only for the Dandelion brand items.
- Hours: Mon - Tues, 10am - 7pm; Wed, 10am - 9pm; Thurs, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat: 10am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There are sidewalk ramps and the store entrance is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1980
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Jewelry, watches, and other accessories including the store brand, third-party brands, pieces by local artists.
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Return policy: Exchanges or store credit only
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: The community is very friendly.
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 0
- Tailoring: No
- Jewelry & watch brands: Jordan Schlanger, Wasabi, Todd Reed, Konstantino, Chan Luu, Crislu
- Vintage: Yes
- What are most popular gifts for both women and men?: The most popular brand is Chan Luu.