Established in 1983, Brownies 23 East is a live music venue and night spot that features drink specials, live music and more. It features the area's most popular bands and DJs, and hosts its widely recognized Wednesday Sink or Swim, Zumba every Thursday from 6pm to 7pm, Latin Night the first Thursday of every month at 8pm with lessons for approximiately a half hour followed by dancing and Friday happy hour specials which include .50 Drafts, $1.50 drinks and free buffet with live music and more. Brownies also caters to special events such as birthdays, bachelorette parties and more, and features private party packages and discount packages for fundraisers or benefits both big and small. For a schedule of performances, drink specials and upcoming events, be sure to check the website.
- Fax: 610-645-8391
- Hours: Hours of operation: Wed, Thu, 9pm - 2am; Fri, 5pm - 2am; Sat, 9pm - 2am; Sun - Tue, closed. Office hours: Mon - Fri, noon - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed.
- ATM: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Dress code: Casual - No Bandanas or Sleeveless Shirts
- Features: Coat check, DJs, Dance floor, Happy hour, Live music, Private parties
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Bar type: Brewery, Live Music, Singles bar
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Beer Types: Craft, Domestic, Imported