Barbour is located in Suburban Square down from Macy's. This well-stocked store provides men's clothing such as dress and casual shirts and suit jackets. The company started in 1894, and they sell items for all seasons. Ample parking is offered and they are open seven days a week.
- Fax: 610-649-8453
- Hours: Mon, Tue, 10am - 7pm; Wed, 10am - 9pm; Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 10am - 9pm; Sat:, 10am - 7pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from sidewalk leads up to the shopping area
- Founding Date: Nov 01 2006
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Men's apparel including casual dress long-sleeve shirts, suit jackets and hats
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Items may be exchanged with receipt within 14 days. No returns on reduced merchandise, special orders or altered goods.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: The surroundings are nice. Citizens of the community are generous and have a love for quality
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Quality and durability are never out of style.
- Clothing and accessories brands: Barbour
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No