- The hearing set for 6:30 p.m. Thursday has been postponed on a proposal to renovate Gladwyne United Methodist Church into a three-apartment building and the neighboring Oddfellows Hall into a two-family dwelling, according to an announcement from Lower Merion Township on Monday morning.
- Because of "lack of attendance" at last Wednesday's tutorial on the 2014 Narberth borough budget, the second tutorial set for this Wednesday has been canceled, according to the borough website. Residents with questions about the budget may visit the borough office at 100 Conway Ave. or call 610-664-2840.
- School picture day is Tuesday for Belmont Hills and Cynwyd elementary schools, and Friday for Gladwyne and Penn Valley elementary schools.
- Last Sunday's house fire on River Road has been ruled an arson, Main Line Media News reported. See Gladwyne Fire Company's pictures of the fire and read its account of the scene.
- The weekly forecast from the National Weather Service calls for warmer days than last week, with highs in the high 70s and 80s and little chance of rain.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something