Multi-Tasking - a good adjective to describe me. Like all busy parents, I never ever have enough hours in a day to get it all done. Then throw in lessons, play dates, sports, and maybe a date night...
Similar to getting a PDA to streamline life, your makeup can also join in the battle to save time and do more jobs for you than you know.
Multi-Tasking Makeup - makeup that has the morphing ability to serve more than one purpose. In order to take full advantage of all that makeup has to offer, you need to understand that similar to a clothing, a makeup label gives the SUGGESTED use for the product. You can wear a shirt as a night gown, a tube top as a skirt, a sarong as a dress-you get the idea. Makeup is no different.
Here are a few suggested Multi-task makeup tips:
- Eyeshadow can be used to fill in your brow or as an eyeliner.
- A shimmer eyeshadow can be used as a face highlighter, and if its dark enough, it can do double duty as a bronzer.
- A nice color eyeshadow applied to your lips and covered with a chap stick or balm serves as a lipstick.
- A dark eyeshadow color can be used as a contour face powder.
- Any orange tone lipstick can be used WITH your concealer to neutralize darkness under the eyes.
- A nice rosy lipstick can double up as a blush or cream eyeshadow.
- Mascara can be used on your brows as a tinted brow gel and will hold your brows in place.
- Brow pencil can be used as an eyeliner.
Shake Up Your Makeup!, L7 Makeup
'like' L7 Makeup on Facebook to stay updated!