St. Joseph's University is ranked 11th among "regional universities" in the northeast United States. Those, by U.S. News' definition, "offer a full range of undergrad programs and some master's programs but few doctoral programs."
Villanova University is at the top of the same category, while Rosemont College comes No. 101.
On the list of National Liberal Arts Colleges, Haverford College ranked No. 9 and Bryn Mawr College ranked No. 30.
Harcum College, as a two-year institution, is not included in the rankings.
The rankings included statistics for each school, including 2013-14 tuition and enrollment:
- Villanova: 7,100 students, $44,580 tuition
- St. Joe's: 5,342 students, $39,040 tuition
- Bryn Mawr: 1,322 students, $43,900 tuition
- Haverford: 1,205 students, $45,426 tuition
- Rosemont: 524 students, $30,950 tuition