Overall, Lower Merion and Narberth had 79 home sales this August, down from 129 in July and from 90 in August 2012, according to a report from Prudential Fox & Roach.
Throughout the entire Main Line, 283 homes sold in August, down from 399 in July and 304 in August 2012.
Median sale prices in August for the neighborhoods Prudential Fox & Roach tracks are as follows:
- Ardmore: $247,500 (down from $283,000 in July)
- Bala Cynwyd: $567,250 (up from $474,500 in July)
- Bryn Mawr: $458,455 (down from $548,000 in July)
- Gladwyne: $880,500 (down from $1,350,000 in July)
- Merion Station: $400,000 (down from $570,000 in July)
- Narberth: $347,300 (down from $393,750 in July)
- Villanova: $548,000 (down from $900,000 in July)
- Wynnewood: $517,500 (up from $449,500 in July)