As we look ahead to November’s elections, Ardmore-Merion-Wynnewood Patch is devoted to bring you the information you need about every race in town. Here's our start on the candidates and issues we'll be covering as November draws near. Bookmark this page for updates.
- President Barack Obama: The Democratic incumbent opened a in February.
- Presidential candidate Mitt Romney: Romney for a fundraiser this spring.
- Daylin Leach, 17th state Senate District: The Democratic incumbent has .
- U.S. Rep. Chaka Fattah, 2nd U.S. House District: The for the longtime Democratic incumbent, who faces Republican Robert Allen Mansfield Jr. in November.
- David Freed, Republican candidate for Pennsylvania Attorney General: It's worth wondering whether Freed might benefit if Democratic voters in Lower Merion and Narberth don't respond as enthusiastically in November to nominee Kathleen Kane as they would have to Patrick Murphy. Murphy grabbed in the primary but lost to Kane statewide.