The Lower Merion Board of Commissioners meets tonight at 8 p.m. for its regular monthly meeting.
Prior to that, though, the Board’s Legal Affairs Committee is scheduled to start at “approximately 7:50 p.m., at which time there may be items referred to the Board for action.” There is no further information available on what these items might include.
Along with a consent calendar, the following will present to the Board previously discussed matters for approval (click on links for specific matters to be voted on):
- Building & Planning Committee
- Economic Revitalization Committee
- Finance Committee
- Grants & Community Development Committee
- Library Committee (Approval is sought tonight to contract with the Sentry Technology Corp. for a $668,420 security, asset management and self check-out system for Lower Merion’s six libraries.)
- Police Committee
The Board states on its published agenda that it met in “Executive Session” on June 1 for a “personnel matter,” on June 8 for “personnel and litigation matters,” and that it plans to do so again before Thursday night’s meeting “to receive reports from senior staff.”
Public hearings and workshops will be confirmed for the following:
- Special Planning Commission Workshop on Land Use (June 21)
- Capital Improvement Plan Workshop (June 22)
- Special Planning Commission Workshop on City Avenue Rezoning, and TSAAC Public Hearing (both June 23)
- City Avenue Rezoning Workshop (June 27)
- Operating Budget Workshop (June 28)