Two Ardmore families were displaced following a fire in the early hours of Friday morning.
The fire, which occured at 58 E Spring Ave. in Ardmore, started on top of the stove, Lower Merion Fire Chief Chas McGarvey said.
Units from , Bryn Mawr Fire Company, and Gladwyne Fire Company responded to the fire at 4:11 a.m. on Friday. The site was cleared by 6:06 a.m., McGarvey said.
While everyone exited the home safely, a family of four with two young children and another family of three, who lived upstairs, were displaced due to the fire. The Red Cross was contacted to assist the families, McGarvey said.