Lower Merion police responded to approximately 392 calls the week of Oct. 15 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, down from about 435 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of Oct. 15 that were relayed in a police briefing.
From Oct. 15 to 21, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 1 burglary, on the 200 block of Roberts Road in Ardmore on Oct. 17 at 3 p.m.
- 1 case of marijuana possession on the 200 block of Winding Way in Merion Station
- 2 DUIs
- 6 fires
- 1 case of credit card/ATM fraud
- 17 car accidents with property damage
- 3 thefts from buildings
- 1 theft from a vehicle, on the unit block of E Lancaster Ave. in Ardmore at 11:24 a.m. on Oct. 18
See the complete list in the attached PDF.