Lower Merion police responded to approximately 348 calls the week ending Jan. 13 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, down from 353 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
From Jan. 7 to Jan. 13, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- Counterfeiting, on the unit block of Rittenhouse Pl in Ardmore at 11:02 a.m. on Jan. 7
- 5 domestic disputes
- 1 case of marijuana possession
- 2 DUIs
- 3 fires
- 5 cases of fraud
- 1 case of public drunkenness
- 1 theft from a vehicle, 1 retail theft, and two other thefts
- 1 attempted vehicle theft in Ardmore
See the full list in the attached PDF.