Lower Merion police responded to 386 calls the week of June 11 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station and Wynnewood, up from 361 , department records show.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of June 11 that were relayed in a .
From June 11 to June 17, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 3 burglaries, two using force
- 2 reports of criminal mischief to automobiles, on the 400 block of W Montgomery Ave. in Haverford
- 11 domestic disputes
- 2 fires
- 3 car accidents with injuries
- 14 car accidents with property damage
- 2 cases of public drunkeness