Lower Merion police responded to approximately 396 calls the week of July 30 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of July 30 that were relayed in a .
From July 30 to Aug. 5, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- Two burglaries at night, both at the unit block of W Lancaster Ave in Ardmore on Aug. 2
- One drug overdose
- One case of marijuana possession
- Three DUIs
- Six domestic disputes
- Eight fires
- Five car accidents with injuries
- One report of indecent exposure on the 300 block of Penn Road in Wynnewood, at 1:21 p.m. Aug. 5
- Two reports of simple assault
See the complete list in the attached PDF.