Lower Merion police responded to approximately 347 calls the week of July 23 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of July 23 that were relayed in a .
From July 23 to July 29, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 3 daytime burglaries: 1 with force, at the 200 block of Sycamore Ave. on July 28, and two without force at the 500 block of Barrett Ave, Haverford, on July 25.
- 2 incidents of marijuana possession
- 1 fire
- 1 case of credit card fraud
- 2 car accidents with injuries
- 16 car accidents with property damage
- 1 theft by pickpocketing
- 4 thefts of over $200 from motor vehicles
See the complete list in the attached PDF.