By 2:15 p.m. Tuesday, power outages in Lower Merion had been reduced to 7,377 PECO customers out of 22,400, Lower Merion Police Superintendent Mike McGrath said in a report provided by township spokesperson Tom Walsh
More than half of PECO customers in the township had been without power as of 6 a.m. Tuesday: 12,427 out of 22,100.
Narberth borough still had between 51 and 500 homes without power, out of 2,600, according to PECO.
As of late Tuesday night, there was no updated number of outages from Lower Merion, but PECO reported it was still more than 3,500. Narberth's estimate remained 51 to 500.
Around 6:30 on Tuesday morning, 102 township roads were obstructed by downed trees or electrial wires, McGrath said. The number was 90 obstructions at mid-afternoon, including Montgomery Avenue at Woodbine Avenue, where three snapped utility poles that will need complete replacement blocked the road.
No injuries have been reported.
"Clean up operations are continuing with priority being the clearing of major highways for tomorrow’s commuter traffic, as well as coordination with PECO to restore power to each area impacted by the storm,” McGrath said.
Trash and recycling pickup in Lower Merion Township will resume normal collections, rather than a holiday schedule, on Wednesday through Friday, Walsh said. There will be no container limits.
Are there power outages, downed lines and trees, and obstructed roads where you are? Post photos here and tell us in the comments section below.