Lower Merion police responded to approximately 402 calls the week of Sept. 10 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, about the same number of calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of Sept. 10 that were relayed in a police briefing.
From Sept. 10 to 16, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- One attempted burglary, on the 200 block of Rock Glen Rd.
- 2 burglaries: 300 block Meeting House Lane in Merion Station, and 200 block Berkley Rd, Haverford
- One case of criminal mischief to a public building, at the unit block of W Lancaster Ave. in Ardmore
- One fire
- One reported case of graffiti
- Five car accidents with injuries
- One report of simple assault
See the complete list in the attached PDF.