Lower Merion police responded to approximately 395 calls the week ending Nov. 18 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, down from about 438 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
From Nov. 12 to 18, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 1 burglary, on the 200 block of Ivy Lane in Haverford at 11:28 a.m. Nov. 13
- 1 case of marijuana possession
- 2 DUIs
- 8 fires, with three caused by a chimney, flue or heater
- 1 report of public indecency, Nov. 15 at 2:38 p.m. on the unit block of W Lancaster Ave.
- 2 cases of simple assault
- 9 thefts
See the complete list in the attached PDF.