Lower Merion police responded to approximately 404 calls the week of Sept. 3 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, slightly higher than the number of calls for service received .
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of Sept. 3 that were relayed in a .
From Sept. 3 to 9, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- Cocaine, heroin possession in Penn Wynne
- Three DUIs—two alcohol-related, and one drug-related
- A burglary on Sept. 8 at 10:12 p.m., on the 100 block Rock Glen Rd. in Overhill
- A burglary on Sept. 4 at 3:44 p.m., on the unit block of Merion Rd in Merion Station
- Three fires
- 12 car accidents with property damage
- , at in Ardmore
- 16 thefts
See the complete list in the attached PDF.