Lower Merion police responded to approximately 435 calls the week of Oct. 8 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, up from about 359 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of Oct. 8 that were relayed in a police briefing.
From Oct. 8 to 14, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 1 daytime residential burglary, on the 200 block of Mill Creek Road in Ardmore, reported on Oct. 8 at 6:12 p.m.
- 1 case of marijuana possession
- 7 fires
- 1 occupational accident involving a police officer, on Oct. 12 at 8:58 a.m. on the unit block of E Lancaster Ave. in Ardmore
- 22 car accidents with property damage, one involving a train
- 6 cases of retail theft in Ardmore and Wynnewood
- 1 vehicle theft
See the complete list in the attached PDF.