Lower Merion police responded to approximately 312 calls the week ending Dec. 2 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, down from about 366 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
From Nov. 26 to Dec. 2, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 3 reports of criminal mischief to residences
- 2 cases of marijuana possession
- 2 fires, both caused related to a heater, chimney or flue
- 1 case of credit card/ATM fraud
- 20 car accidents with property damage
- 2 reported cases of retail theft, 2 thefts from vehicles and 2 thefts from buildings
See the full report in the attached PDF.