Lower Merion police responded to approximately 401 calls the week ending Feb. 3 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, up from 363 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
From Jan. 28 to Feb. 3, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- A burglary attempt on the 300 block of Lancaster Ave. in Wynnewood, reported at 10:05 p.m. on Feb. 3.
- Four reported domestic disputes
- Three DUIs, one alcohol-related and two drug-related
- Nine fires
- Three cases of fraud
- One occupational accident involving a member of the police department
- Five thefts: three from buildings, one theft of a bicycle, and one theft categorized as “other”
See the full list in the attached PDF.