Lower Merion police responded to approximately 398 calls the week of July 16 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
Patch also has reported some incidents from the week of July 16 that were relayed in a .
From July 16 to July 22, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- 23 car accidents with property damage
- 10 thefts
- 1 case of simple assault, on the unit block of Holland Ave. on July 22
- 7 domestic disputes
- 1 drug overdose
- 2 cases of drug posession
- 4 fires
- 1 rape, on the unit block of E Spring Ave., on July 22
- 3 cases of fraud: credit card fraud, fraud by deception, and one bad check
See the complete list in the attached PDF.