Lower Merion police responded to approximately 302 calls the week ending Feb. 10 throughout Ardmore, Merion Station, Wynnewood, Penn Wynne and Haverford, down from 401 calls for service received the previous week.
A version of the department's most recent report, sorted by the type of incident and culled of incidents throughout the rest of Lower Merion, is attached to this article.
From Feb. 4 to Feb. 10, the police calls (which do not necessarily indicate arrests were made or charges filed) included:
- Four dog-related incidents
- One case of compromised identity, on the unit block of E Lancaster Ave. on Feb. 4
- Four reports of disorderly conduct
- Six reports of an emotionally disturbed person
- Seven fires
- Four reports of someone operating a vehicle under a suspended license
- Nine car accidents with property damage
- One accident involving a pedestrian, at Clover Hill Road and Lancaster Ave. at 2:45 p.m. Feb. 7.
- One simple assault
- One case of pick-pocketing on the unit block of E Lancaster Ave., reported 1:59 p.m. on Feb. 10.
See the full list in the attached PDF.