Wynnewood residents, including Marie Bond, and Nancy Gabel, vice president of the Alliance Francaise de Philadelphie board; and Mary Dugery and Fifi Epstein were among the celebrants at the Alliance Francaise's Mardi Gras event Tuesday night, with dinner and dancing at the Restaurant School.
The Alliance Francaise offers French classes at and in its Center City offices, as well as regional weekly French Table luncheons at various restaurants. The Alliance Francaise also hosts art shows, wine and cheese receptions, and cultural events.
Here’s the Alliance’s upcoming schedule:
- Feb. 24 at 12:30 p.m.: French Table at Cin Cin (, )
- Feb. 25, 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.: February Immersion Course
- March 4 at noon: Brunch at Bistrot La Minette
- March 8 at 12:30 p.m.: French Table at Paramour
- (, , , Paramour Meet the Chef)
- March 13, 5:30-7 p.m.: March Apéro
- March 19 at noon: French Table at Caribou Café
Special thanks to Bonnie Squires, of Squires Consulting, for submitting the picture on Mardi Gras information.