- Former general manager of the 76ers, Billy King, visits (122 Ardmore Ave.) on Monday at 6:30 p.m. King is currently the general manager of the New Jersey Nets, and will be in Ardmore to visit Next Level Sports' Achievers Academy, which connects students with local leaders.
- Local volunteer firefighters and EMTs will be honored at the “Celebration of Hometown Heroes” on Tuesday, June 12 at 6:30 p.m. in the board room of the Lower Merion Township Administration Building, 75 E. Lancaster Avenue in Ardmore. The 3rd annual event, held by the Main Line Chamber Foundation, awards scholarships to college students who also volunteer with local fire companies. This year, recipients include Penn Wynne Fire Co. and Merion Fire Co. of Ardmore volunteers. The public is welcome to attend Tuesday's event.
- Lower Merion High School is dedicating a music room at 6:30 p.m. Wednesday to late Class of 2004 graduate Joshua Sack. The district's web site has more about Joshua's legacy.
- All Lower Merion Township libraries will have reduced hours on Flag Day, Thursday, June 14 for staff training, according to the Lower Merion Township website. , , Gladwyne, Belmont Hills, and Ludington libraries will be open from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. The treasurer's office and township administration building are open on Flag Day.
- The Annual Merion Civic Flag Day concert will be held Thursday, rain or shine, at the (625 Hazelhurst Ave, Merion Station) beginning at 7:15 p.m. Enjoy dinner on the lawn if you come a little early and bring a picnic dinner.