- There are possible lane restrictions on Ardmore Avenue this week as PennDOT works on curb reconstruction. The possible lane restrictions are at Ardmore Avenue's intersections with County Line Road and Athens Avenue, according to PennDOT. Construction will take place Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The temperatures are back down this week, with an expected high in the upper 70s for most of this week, according to the National Weather Service. The temperature is expected to jump to 86 degrees on Friday.
- will host a Cancer Survivors Day on Wednesday, June 27 from 5 to 7 p.m. The "Celebration of Life and Healthy Living for Cancer Survivors" will include hor d'oeuvres, an art show, and seminars on healthy living, eating and energy. According to the Main Line Health website, the event is free, and interested people can register online.
- The Board of Commissioners will host a Capital Improvement Projects workshop on Wednesday at 6 p.m. in the , 75 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore. The board will report on the status of 2012 projects and begin discussing projects for the 2013-2018 Capital Improvement Plan, according to a memo from Doug Cleland, township manager. The Ardmore Transit Center project is at the top of the "A" list, which includes projects that are considered "nearly complete or considered essential toward meeting core basic capital needs within the Township and have funding needs in 2013." See the full agenda.
- The Lower Merion Board of School Directors will hold a "special board meeting" on Wednesday, June 27 at 8 p.m. in the's first floor conference room (301 E Montgomery Ave, Ardmore). As of Monday morning, no agenda is yet available.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something