- Post offices, banks and libraries are all closed on Monday, May 28 for Memorial Day. Most grocery stores have regular hours. See a bigger list of and on Memorial Day around town.
- An excessive heat warning has been issued by the National Weather Service from noon on Monday through 7 p.m. Tuesday, due to temperatures that may reach 90 degrees on both days. On Wednesday, a high of 86 is expected, and by Thursday, the NWS expects temperatures will cool to 77 degrees.
- There will be lane closures on I-476 N between Route 30 and I-76 on Wednesday and Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- The CD release party for Lower Merion School District's student-run record label, Ace The Ram, will be held Friday night at 8 p.m. at MilkBoy in Ardmore. The show features acts from Harriton and Lower Merion High Schools, including Brundle Fly, 13 Lines, DJ Scribe and Poor Fred Noonan, who recently won the Battle of Burbs competition.
- There's a busy weekend coming up: First Friday's car show, the last of the season, an in Merion, a , and an at , just to name a few. So, start making your plans now.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something