- Lower Merion High School on Monday morning will host TEDxLMSD, which will feature a number of activism discussions. The event runs from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday in the black box theater. Among the speakers is student
- The Treats For Troops packing event will be held on Tuesday, June 5 at the Lower Merion High School auditorium, beginning at 4 p.m. Lower Merion's middle schools have been collecting items for the military care package item drive for several weeks and will be boxing things to ship overseas on Tuesday. Donations will be accepted up through the packing night, and more information about the drive can be found on the LMSD website.
- The monthly will be held at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday at the .
- Lower Merion High School students graduate on Wednesday, Harriton High School students on Thursday. Both commencement services will be held at 7 p.m. at St. Joseph's University. Check back afterwards for Patch coverage.
- , held by state Rep. Tim Briggs in conjunction with the Ardmore Initiative, will be held on Sunday from 1 to 4 p.m. The event features games, information on green practices, and a chance to .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something