The Montgomery County Health Department conducted health inspections of 15 food service establishments in Ardmore and Wynnewood during the second half of August.
The most violations at one establishment in the second half of August? Fourteen. Earlier this month, a Wynnewood restaurant's inspection yielded , the highest count for the past few months.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facillity.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- ., 333 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/17/12
- Genji (inside Whole Foods), 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/21/12
- , 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 8/16/12
- , 35 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 8/22/12
- Cafeteria, 100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/27/12
- , 6 Station Rd, Ardmore: 8/28/12
- , 10 Rittenhouse Place, Ardmore: 8/29/12
- , 17 Cricket Ave, Ardmore: 8/27/12
- , 117 Ardmore Ave, Ardmore: 8/23/12
- , 220 Holland Ave, Ardmore: 8/27/12
- , 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/28/12
- , 250 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/20/12
- , 46 Greenfield Ave, Ardmore: 8/29/12
- Vernalicious, 1415 Surrey Lane, Wynnewood: 8/11/12
- , 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 8/21/12
See more health inspections: