The year 2012 saw plenty of churn in the local business landscape. Here are some of the businesses that closed this year in Ardmore, Merion Station and Wynnewood:
- Sam's Grill
- Case Gallery
- Norman Carpet One (moved to Bryn Mawr)
- Jay Michael's Salon
- Spa Solas
- Ritz Camera
- Nearly New Consignment Shop
- American Eagle
- Jacques Ferber (moving to Wayne)
- Apricot Lane
- Victoria's Secret
- Barnes Foundation galleries (relocated to Philadelphia)
- Maleka's (relocated to Bryn Mawr)
Which business closings are we leaving out? Tell us in the comments section below.
Also see what businesses opened in 2012 around town.