1. Lower Merion School District's Board of School directors will meet Monday night at 8 p.m. in the first floor board room of the district administration building, 301 E. Montgomery Ave, Ardmore. Read the quick agenda.
2. The township will hold a public hearing at 6 p.m. Wednesday regarding the proposed religious and club conversion ordinance. The ordinance would ease restrictions for those trying to put former houses of worship to new uses. .
3. Another public hearing, on a plan to raise trash-collection fees 9 percent, is likely to be scheduled for Oct. 17, if the Board of Commissioners approves the relevant item Wednesday night.
4. DUI checkpoints and roving patrols are scheduled for the weekend in Lower Merion in an effort to decrease drunk driving, according to a township release.
5. Ardmore's upscale vintage outdoor market, Clover Market, returns for the fall season this Sunday. Check out the wares from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the parking lot by 12 E Lancaster Ave. Check back later this week on Patch for an updated list of vendors, but in the meantime, visit the Clover Market website for details.