Can you guess which stories were most popular with Ardmore-Merion-Wynnewood Patch readers in the month of September?
Here are the top 10 most popular stories from September. Click the links to read the ones you've missed:
- : Fifteen food establishments were inspected in the second half of August, including one restaurant with 14 violations.
- New Suburban Square Restaurant Opening Early Fall: The Saint James, Michael Schulson and Rob Wasserman's "affordable, contemporary" American-style restaurant, should open in Ardmore by October.
- Art Alive In Ardmore: Film Shop Coming To Lancaster Ave.: Viva Video will move into 16 W Lancaster Ave. in October.
- : Sandy Swanson sent a letter to President Obama, and what followed is something she and her family will never forget.
- Ritz Camera Going Out Of Business: The Ardmore store will be one of the stores to close.
- : The burglary was reported on Friday, police said.
- Lower Merion Daytime Burglaries Prompt Warning from Police: At least three incidents happened in the same recent day.
- : Also reported by police this week: a burglar stole $700 in cigarettes from a Merion pharmacy.
- Main Line YMCA Leaving Ardmore: The gym will look to sell the Ardmore building, located off of Montgomery Avenue, and merge with the Haverford YMCA.
- Ardmore Pharmacy Robbed at Knifepoint: Tuesday morning, a man stole a number of narcotics from J.B. Merrick Apothecary on Cricket Avenue, according to a township spokesperson.