Looking for that perfect conversation piece for your living room? Or a gift for that oh-so-unique friend? Could you really just use a cupcake?
Clover Market, Ardmore's upscale outdoor market for vintage and handmade items, opens its fall season on Sunday. Over 100 vendors will be selling their goods—everything from vintage clothing to upcycled antiques to handmade soap and jewelry.
The list includes:
- Five vintage clothing vendors: RedAshRedux, Hinterland Vintage, My Vintage Valentine, Carohope, and Sweet Jane Vintage
- About 11 vendors who will bring original art, ranging from prints to photographs to paintings
- Over 30 will be selling antiques and upcycled furniture
- More than 25 vendors will be bringing their crafts and homemade goods, from soaps to ceramics
- Firinji, Jack McShea's, Melt Down Grilled Cheese and Cupcakes Gourmet, among others, will also be on site to sell their food to hungry marketgoers
You can check out the full list, provided by Clover Market, in the attached PDF, and visit the Clover Market Facebook page, which includes vendor profiles and some sneak peeks at this month's vendors.
Clover Market runs 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 16, at the parking lot near 12 E Lancaster Ave. in Ardmore. The market is held rain or shine.
For more on Clover Market, check out an , and some .