The Montgomery County Health Department conducted health inspections of 10 food service establishments in Ardmore, Wynnewood, Merion Station and Haverford between Oct. 15 and 31.
Each facility inspected Oct. 15-31 was found to have from 0 (Kiwi Yogurt) to 10 (Jack McShea's) infractions on a checklist of 54 items. Some were fixed on site, according to the report, and none of the facilities was required to shut down.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facility.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Bruegger's Bagels, 396 W Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 10/18/12
- Citron and Rose, 368 Montgomery Ave, Merion Station: 10/17/12 and 10/22/12
- J & G Lunchmeat Villa, 373 E County Line Rd, Ardmore: 10/17/12
- Jack McShea's, 34 E Lancaster Ave, Ardmore: 10/18/12
- Kiwi Yogurt, 392 W Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 10/25/12
- Sushi at GIANT, 50 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 10/17/12
- Plate Restaurant, 105 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: 10/22/12
- Temple Beth Hillel Beth-el, 1001 Remington Rd, Wynnewood: 10/24/12
- Tired Hands, 16 Ardmore Ave, Ardmore: 10/25/12
- The Saint James, 30 Parking Plaza, Ardmore: 10/23/12