The Montgomery County Health Department conducted health inspections of 11 food service establishments in Ardmore between Oct. 1 and 14.
Each facility inspected Oct. 1-14 was found to have from 0 (The Haverford School Cafe) to 7 (Kotatsu Restaurant) infractions on a checklist of 54 items. Some were fixed on site, according to the report, and none of the facilities was required to shut down.
Click each facility's name to see its Patch directory listing and click the date of its inspection to read the health department's report. Scroll to the bottom of the report page to view the specific notes for each facility.
In our Patch directory listings, you can also rate each restaurant you've visited.
- Edible Arrangements, 31 E Wynnewood Rd, Wynnewood: 10/4/12
- Haverford School Cafe, 450 Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 10/10/12
- Haverford School Dining Hall, 450 Lancaster Ave, Haverford: 10/10/12
- Hymie's Deli, 342 Montgomery Ave, Merion Station: 10/1/12
- Kotatsu, 34 Greenfield Ave, Ardmore: 10/11/12
- Java City at Lankenau Hospital, 100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 10/9/12
- Lankenau Hospital Cafeteria, 100 Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood: 10/9/12
- Lower Merion High School, 315 Montgomery Ave, Ardmore: 10/11/12
- Perelman Jewish Day School, 49 Haverford Rd, Wynnewood: 10/3/12
- Trader Joe's, 112 Coulter Ave, Ardmore: 10/4/12
- Waldron Mercy Academy, 513 Montgomery Ave, Merion Station: 10/4/12