From the Upper Main Line to Northwest Philadelphia and around the Greater Philadelphia area, Patch polled readers to find the best place to brunch location for Mother’s Day. After a week of voting, the winners the Readers' Choices have been tallied. Check out which businesses were Patch Readers' Choice winners below.
If there’s a great place we missed, please be sure to let us know in the comments, and if we hit the best ones, let everyone else know by clicking on the location and leaving a review.
- : , 237 Bridge Street, Phoenixville
- : , 1400 N Outer Line Drive, King of Prussia
- : and the (three-way tie)
- : Longwood Gardens, 1001 Longwood Road, Kennett Square
Main Line East
- : , E Montgomery and Bala Avenues, Bala Cynwyd
- : and (tie)
- : , 824 W Lancaster Avenue, Bryn Mawr
- : , 786 Church Road, Wayne
- : , Darby Road & College Avenue, Haverford
- Media: , 104 E State Street, Media
- : , Saint Davids and Paper Mill Roads, Newtown Square
- : , 20 Paper Mill Road, Springfield
- : , 952 Blue Bell Terrace, Philadelphia
- : , 100 W Northwestern Avenue, Philadelphia
Make sure to check back Monday and vote for the area's best hoagie.