Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out these great local and regional events.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 - Wednesday, Feb. 6
- Where: Main Line Art Center
- Why Go: The Interschool Council of Lower Merion School District sponsors the annual ISC Art Show held at Main Line Art Center. On display are over 300 pieces of artwork by students from each of the district’s elementary, middle and high schools. The exhibit will be open from January 26 - February 6.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 from 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Where: Whole Foods Market 339 E Lancaster Ave, Wynnewood
- Why Go: Whole Foods will be accepting almost anything with an electrical plug - all small appliances from computers to televisions to heaters and copy machines. Rest assured that all computer hard drives are destroyed and no personal information will be compromised.
Philadelphia Skating Club and Humane Society
- When: Sunday, Jan. 27 from 1 - 2:30 p.m.
- Where: Philadelphia Skating Club and Humane Society 220 Holland Ave, Ardmore
- Why Go: Come on out to the Philadelphia Skating Club and Humane Society on Sunday for an Open House. Free skating, free skate rentals and free group lesson.
- Cost: Free
Early Education Fair & Sitter Speed Dating
- When: Sunday, Jan. 27 from 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Where: Main Line Reform Temple 410 Montgomery Ave, Wynnewood
- Why Go: Main Line Parent will showcase preschool and kindergarten programs, camps, and educational enrichment programs for children under 6 in a family fun day in Wynnewood. Meet other families and find a babysitter or nanny in a speed session at 2 p.m. For more information, please see the event listing.
- When: Saturday, Jan. 26 from 9 p.m - 2 a.m.
- Where: 23 East
- Why Go: Come out for the raunchiest party that Lancaster Ave has ever seen. Enjoy drink specials, laser lights, music and more. Shuttle buses available. Hosted by DJ Stevey Mix & Swedish Carl
- Cost: Cover is only $5 til 11:00 with RSVP