Invite a friend
The Bridge Way School Open House
Open House - February 28th, 1pm - 3pm
The Bridge Way School is the first high school in the Philadelphia region designed specifically for students who are working a recovery program for a substance abuse addiction. The Bridge Way School is an accredited private school approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education and is for those students who wish to attend a program where they will develop and nurture the tools and strategies to maintain sobriety while at the same time holding themselves and their classmates accountable as members of a sober learning community.
To best serve the needs of our students, The Bridge Way School:
- incorporates 12-step principles
- has a teacher/student ratio of 1 to 10
- offers learning support and assessment
- requires evening attendance at 12-step meetings outside of school, so has a No Homework policy
- has a school day that begins at 9:00am and ends at 4:00pm
- offers a fee-based extended day program with planned after-school activities until 5:30pm
More About Bridge Way School
Bridge Way School is a private high school for students who are in substance abuse addiction recovery. Its curriculum incorporates volunteering, English, history, math, science, physical education, arts and the humanities. Counseling services offered include daily group support meetings, on-site crisis counseling and referrals, and strategies to prevent students from relapsing.