What's Open on Labor Day Around Ardmore
You can get some groceries, grab a coffee, or see a movie nearby.
On Monday, the following stores and services used by residents of Ardmore, Merion, and Wynnewood will be available:
- GIANT: 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. (regular hours)
- Superfresh: 7 a.m. to midnight (regular hours)
- Trader Joe's: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (regular hours)
- Whole Foods: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. (regular hours)
- 7-Eleven, Ardmore: 24 hours
- Wawa, Ardmore: 24 hours
- MilkBoy Coffee: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Shortened hours for Saturday and Sunday, too: Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Planet Fitness: Open until 7 p.m. on Monday; reopens five hours later at midnight on Tuesday
- Bryn Mawr Film Institute: Showing Robot & Frank (1:30 p.m., 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.) and Beasts of the Southern Wild (1:45 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 7 p.m.)
- TLA Video, Bryn Mawr: Noon to 10 p.m.
Do you know of other services available on Monday, Sept. 3 that your neighbors need to know about? Please post them in the comments section below.
Also, find out what's closed on Labor Day.