The Saint James Adds Lunch, Brunch Hours
Fancy some challah French toast or an asparagus and crab egg white omelet?
The Saint James, Suburban Square's new American-fare restaurant, is now open for lunch and weekend brunch hours, according to a press release.
Lunch is served Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., and features everything from sandwiches to flatbreads and a raw bar.
The offerings, ranging in price from $8 to $23, include:
- Clam & Bacon Flatbread, with chili flakes, parsley and lemon
- Maine Lobster Roll, served with tomato and Dijon aioli on a potato roll
- French Onion Soup with Gruyere and thyme
- Saint James Chopped Salad with turkey, walnut, apple and cranberry
- Tender Brisket & Gnocchi
On Saturday and Sunday, brunch runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and includes traditional brunch items along with some Saint James staples, all between $4 and $23.
The items include:
- Steak & Eggs, served with fries, steak sauce and shallots
- Breakfast Burrito with beans, brisket and eggs
- Challah French Toast with Maple syrup and cinnamon apple
- Asparagus & Crab Egg White Omelet with greens, tomato and cucumber
- Sides such as Cheddar Biscuits, Turkey Bacon, Hash Browns and Lancaster Ham
The restaurant (30 Parking Plaza, 610-649-6200) is also open for dinner from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
Have you dined at The Saint James? What did you think? Tell us in the comments.